• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ideas In Action

E

Eric5

What can I say, this is a genius time-saving device that every household should have, and I would proudly shake the hand of the inventor!  :salute: http://www.wheelersonline.com/detail.asp?product_id=5019  ;) Enjoy!

That is putting sewing to good use.

I used to gold at a course that didn't allow drinking. One time when we got out of sight of the clubhouse, and the marshall, my buddy pulls out something that looked like an umbrella bag and began producing cold beer. Turns out Moosehead had put this "cooler" out that you stacked eight beer on top of each other and zipped up. I thought I could use one as a barrel bag for the C9!! Pick one up if you see it, comes in handy for those golf excursions that you aren't allowed to drink on, although courses that booze isn't allowed on oughtta be outlawed!

Cheers

scott1nsh said:
That is putting sewing to good use.

I used to gold at a course that didn't allow drinking. One time when we got out of sight of the clubhouse, and the marshall, my buddy pulls out something that looked like an umbrella bag and began producing cold beer. Turns out Moosehead had put this "cooler" out that you stacked eight beer on top of each other and zipped up. I thought I could use one as a barrel bag for the C9!! Pick one up if you see it, comes in handy for those golf excursions that you aren't allowed to drink on, although courses that booze isn't allowed on oughtta be outlawed!

Cheers

I had one like that, except it was purple (I didn't use it much, and I don't think that would work well with CADPAT).

Back