• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have been Accepted to Marine Engineering Mechanic anyone else in that field?

NavyGuy2006

Inactive
Reaction score
Please feel free to chat to me if you are in the Navy and have any tips or pointers on the MARENGMECH trade or any tips aboard ship. I am off to BMQ in Borden April 10th 2006. See ya there

A stoker eh?  www.stokers.ca

Congrats!!!

edit: fixed link

Good luck!  Welcome to MSE!  Enjoy BC if you don't plan on staying.  The Tudor House will soon be your favorite place.  It sits on a hill over looking "Nelly's" Blink Blink Blinking its neon evil  >:Dl down on the base, enticing sailors to come and drink copious amounts of beer.  :dontpanic: Fantastic place...lol.  Again welcome to the Navy.

:cdn:

Congrats...  I am a marine engineer mechanic myself, working on a civilian ship but re-enlisting in the Canadian Navy any day now.  Will be at CFB Esquimalt, living at Nelles block.  Write back to keep in touch, I would like to chat with you about that trade that I know very much. 

Ciao buddy...

those that like it like it alot ...  as a ht i get to talk withj a bunch of youse guys. it sounds like a ok trade but ive already done 4 yrs as a heavy duty mechanic. thanks but no thanks, ill take being a stinking dayworker . in the future though there is talk of the 3 mse trades mar eng mar el and ht being made into one trade.  ive been to the tudor  theres also the the many evils of many other bars in the area  sigh.

Back