• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hurricane Fiona

We are still 3 months -ish from our whole home generator installation.

Any need for assistance by anyone? I've taken apart 5 trees for folks so far, and my 'loaner' generator is on it's 2nd house.
After the Dericho here knocked out power I finally convinced my wife to get that done. Last tornado a few years ago didn’t convince her but this time it did. Can pretty much power the whole house now.

You won’t be sorry you did it.

After the Dericho here knocked out power I finally convinced my wife to get that done. Last tornado a few years ago didn’t convince her but this time it did. Can pretty much power the whole house now.

You won’t be sorry you did it.

Did you buy a large generator or get one wired into your house?

Did you buy a large generator or get one wired into your house?
Bought a large one and got it wired to the house straight to the breaker box with a bypass switch. Runs on the NG line but can use propane and gas as well. I wanted to be able to power the whole house with no issues but also be portable if family or friends need help.

Damn. That's really impressive. Hoping to do something like that too but for now just have a few generators of various sizes.

Damn. That's really impressive. Hoping to do something like that too but for now just have a few generators of various sizes.
Went with something a bit bigger because NG doesn’t generate as much kws as gas.

Mine does, 9400kw on gas, 8450kw on propane and 6900kw on NG. The NG capacity is just right for the whole house.

Back