• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HRM, NS - Meet and Greet - 26 May @ 1900 Pilot Pub

Okay..what do we want done?

• Harbour Hopper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BBQ at Home

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bubbles Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflections Cabaret (MRM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxwell's Plum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Split Crow

• Your Father's Moustache

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lower Deck

• Pilot's Pub

• GTO

• Total voters
Will be able to go during the month of May... gone all of Jun and most of Jul to Petawawa/UK.

I'll need another reminder closer to the day....damn memory goes for crap when you have too many things on the go.

NS

Yes it is IN HOC SIGNO, my friend.

Currently I am stuck in Wainwrong until the 20th. But I will be game for this. As long as we have people for sure going. I got a good cam for some photos.

Anyone else intrested? I"ll will bring my coin... hehehe.  >:D

Yeah, like I said, game, but I'll need a reminder.  Bad memory and such.  Bringing a ship out of refit when I'm the only one doing departmental work out of 7 people...sucks.  Amazing how little one can accomplish in a day. 

NS

I've added it to my calendar.

NavyShooter said:
Yeah, like I said, game, but I'll need a reminder.  Bad memory and such.  Bringing a ship out of refit when I'm the only one doing departmental work out of 7 people...sucks.  Amazing how little one can accomplish in a day. 

NS

I know what you mean. I may of worked with you before with the 5 ton truck.  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
HLs is posted, COS 16 Apr.  So...she will be here  ;D
I am indeed  ;D and I have noted the date and timing...do we have a nominal roll as yet?

HL

Advice from one of the Toronto Smoker M&G attendees...
Leave your cameras at home!  ;)
Have fun all.
D2

Sorry everyone I would love to come but I have to go drag racing!  >:D lol. Maybe next time if this one turns out?

Sorry Steve

Okay if your looking for me there... I"ll be the one with the wings and Keith's beer. I"m not sure what I"ll be wearing... if needed... drop me a PM and all give you my cell number. Mud Recce Man? I know you know it.... but still..

TN2IC said:
Okay if your looking for me there... I"ll be the one with the wings and Keith's beer. I"m not sure what I"ll be wearing... if needed... drop me a PM and all give you my cell number. Mud Recce Man? I know you know it.... but still..

You have wings??!! Wow!!

Okay....I"ll be the one with the blue t-shirt that says "I GAVE UP DRINKING, SMOKING AND SEX. Worst 15 minutes of my life." Also the spiked hair... the Mrs. loves it...*sigh*  I have to be good tonight due to I have to work early in the morning. Yuck. But I"ll be bringing the camera out. So let's have fun.

C Ya there...

;D

Dang it..... just dirty my shirt.... just look for the hair... and "WINGS"

Back