• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How many waiting for AEC?

Celticgirl said:
Where is Gazoo? Woohoo, Great Gazoo, where are youuu?  {Did I sound like Fred Flintstone just then? hmm?}  ;)
Holy cow, the next time I start a thread maybe I should check in every now and again.
Celticgirl, congrats as well as others who are making progress with their applications.  It is really nice to see some people with AEC as a first choice because it doesn't happen very often, as a matter of fact it is nice to see people with AEC as a choice, period.

Gazoo said:
Holy cow, the next time I start a thread maybe I should check in every now and again.
Celticgirl, congrats as well as others who are making progress with their applications.

Thanks, Gazoo! It's very exciting, but I have a long road ahead of me before I get to actually 'be' an AEC.

It is really nice to see some people with AEC as a first choice because it doesn't happen very often, as a matter of fact it is nice to see people with AEC as a choice, period.

I think AEC and NAV come in behind Pilot in a lot of cases. I'm too old to be a pilot, though, and not nearly cool enough.  ;D

Celticgirl said:
I think AEC and NAV come in behind Pilot in a lot of cases. I'm too old to be a pilot, though, and not nearly cool enough.  ;D

Im young and cool enough, but far too blind. ;)

Stirling Dyer said:
Im young and cool enough, but far too blind. ;)

Hmmm, yeah, that too.

AEC is a pretty cool occupation, though. I mean, we get to tell pilots where to go and get paid for it.  ;D

Celticgirl said:
. I mean, we get to tell pilots where to go

LMFAO.........

You're going to get a good dose of reality one of these days........

Oh you meant that the other way...... ;D

Celticgirl said:
I'm too old to be a pilot

Excuses, excuses. I'm a couple of years older than you, and I'm a Pilot.

Celticgirl said:
and not nearly cool enough.

They begin to instil coolness in Portage, a tiny bit more in Moose Jaw, a larger dose back in Portage on the Basic Hel Crse, and then really ramp up the dosage at 403 Squadron. For some reason, the other flying communities fall somewhat short in that regard.

Try typing Pilot this way in future. That helps.

Celticgirl said:
we get to tell pilots where to go

Like my friend said, good luck with that.

Feel free to make suggestions from time to time, though.

Sometimes they'll be followed, just to humour you.

Loachman said:
Excuses, excuses. I'm a couple of years older than you, and I'm a Pilot.
I think you were in PILOT trg when Celticgirl was in diapers.

Gazoo said:
I think you were in PILOT trg when Celticgirl was in diapers.

Not that many years older.

I would have been a Reserve Infantryman towards the end of her diaper period.

Close on the Pilot thing - you need to use the "bold" and "glow" effects though.

Now - back to Celticgirl's diapers...

I'm not.

I thought that she was. Or Gazoo. Not that I'm judgmental - each to their own.

I just want to be able to plant that image in other Pilots' heads for when she makes suggestions to them.

airmich said:
Loachman...aka Mr. Wright  ;)

Pilot

Nice effect - you really get it.

Kind of hard to pepper throughout text, though.

And that's "Mr Right", Missy.

Loachman said:
I thought that she was. Or Gazoo. Not that I'm judgmental - each to their own.

I was simply trying to point out that you are more than a couple of years older than her.

Sure you were.

There are probably websites and magazines for that lifestyle, you know.

CDN Aviator said:
LMFAO.........

You're going to get a good dose of reality one of these days........

Reality is highly overrated. Unless you are talking about Survivor.  ;D

Loachman said:
Close on the Pilot thing - you need to use the "bold" and "glow" effects though.

Oh yeah, that's special. I'll try to remember to do that. ;)

Gazoo said:
I was simply trying to point out that you are more than a couple of years older than her.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)  I was actually just joking about the age thing - being serious all the time is overrated, too. AEC is/was my first choice because that's what I want. Had I wanted pilot, whoops...I mean PILOT...I'd have put it on my trades list.

Celticgirl said:
I mean PILOT

Much better - but you don't need to capitalize it. I'm not cocky, vain, and arrogant like those bomber Pilots.

Loachman said:
I'm not cocky, vain, and arrogant like those bomber Pilots.

lmfao.........its not just the front end, we're all like that.

Back