• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hoorah! I completed it!

Julien_A

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes sir! I just finished high school (in Quebec)!!

I am SO happy right now, 2 years ago I was about to drop out of school when I discovered this forum and learnt the importance of not quitting! Since then I got rid of personal problems and worked hard to continue and here I am, with high mathematics and ready to start my first year of CEGEP (between high school and university).  Thank you for this nice community where I rarely post but read and learn a lot!

Jule

Way to go, Jule!! Congrats!!
7.gif

Way to go!!

you did yourself the best gift you could make to yourself.

Lâche pas mec!

Good B'y! Good on ya. Being a good hand gets ya there.

;D

Best of luck for the CF.

Regards,
TN2IC

Jule said:
Yes sir! I just finished high school (in Quebec)!!

Well done!

I am SO happy right now, 2 years ago I was about to drop out of school when I discovered this forum and learnt the importance of not quitting!

Along with graduating high school it looks like you've also learned one of life's most important lessons.  In the CF you will see that instructors and leaders will never quit on a soldier who won't quit on themselves.

Now, go get 'em, Tiger!

Jule,
Congratulations on making a hard decision and sticking with it to the end.... while it is waaay easier to drop out and blame the world for throwing roadblocks at you.

CEGEP is a new challenge! - Excellent!!!  Enjoy!!!

Back