• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hillier hands out a unit commendation to HMCS Corner Brook

So maybe instead of LPDs maybe we should refocus those efforts towards a viable and sustainable submarine capability.

Now thats an interesting thought...you could make the boats completely combat-capable for around the same price as an LPD capability. Maybe less, considering the air wing etc the LPD's would need.

And while I think it would be nice to have an amphib capability I feel we need submarines even more.

And God I hope that purchase wouldn't be too far in the future.  BTW Geo I like how you always see the half full side of the glass ;)

Umm... is that supposed to be the top or bottom part of the glass ???

The top part is after all, full of air ;)

Well actually what I really had in mind was a glass with the bottom half filled with Guinness ;D

There are Guinness tankers that go back and forth between Ireland and the UK. I always wanted to board one of them. Maybe swim to the bottom of a tank to "check it for contraband". :)

drunknsubmrnr said:
There are Guinness tankers that go back and forth between Ireland and the UK. I always wanted to board one of them. Maybe swim to the bottom of a tank to "check it for contraband". :)

That sounds like a mission i'd definitely sign up for, hell they wouldn't even have to pay me. ;D

drunknsubmrnr said:

stand in line with the rest of us Mate!

CHIMO!

Back