• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help Need Clarification On Application I May Have Missed An Appointment ASAP

blackhawk1237

Inactive
Reaction score
I haven't been able to access a computer for a week now and I logged on to track my application status to find this:

Application Status
CFAT (Aptitude Test) Scheduled Date
2012/06/06
Interview Scheduled Date
2012/06/06
Medical Examination Scheduled Date
2012/06/06
Physical Fitness Test Scheduled Date
2012/06/06
Enhanced Reliability Submission Date
2012/06/06
Merit List Date
2012/06/06

I know I am a week over due but is this an automatic  response?
In paragraph 3 it states:
"Three working days from the receipt of this email, you will be able to track the status of your application using your existing Access Key Account.

Please note that if you applied to join the CF in the past you will not be able to track your current application.

Within your Access Key Account dates for all appointments default as the date that your application has downloaded to the CF Recruiting Database."

So is this timeline subject to be chained within 2-5 months?

I will contact my local recruitment center but here's the issue, I was told not to contact the recruitment center about my online application status and I was not given a timeline.

How should I/ Or what should I say to them?

I am not sure if I have an interview or not with them on that date?
Having a physical exam on such a close date to when I entered  my application looks like it is a default Scheduling.

How should I go about this?

Thanks

I glanced down the page on this forum and found this topic which answers all of your questions.

Long story short...the dates you are seeing on your online application mean nothing. It only means the application is being reviewed. The CFRC will not book anything until they speak to you first.

Back