• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day!

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
:cdn:
Despite all of our difference in political or military views let us all remember we live in the greatest country on the planet and billions of others are not as fortunate as us. Have fun and stay safe.

Well said. Take a well deserved break, raise a glass of beer and kick back for a day. Tomorrow, get back to making Canada the best country in the world. ;)

Cheers

(It's also international Icecream Day..)

Canada Day isn't just about about getting loaded and watching fireworks.
It's about remembering our unity, and how people payed the ultimate price for our freedom.
We Canadians are some of the luckiest people alive, bear that in mind today.

Besides that, enjoy your day off!
And one little safety reminder, if you're gonna drink, don't drive!  ;)
Happy Canada Day!  :cdn:

Lex  :salute:

I'll be on the waterfront tonight, taking in a show by "The Trews"
Now lets get drunk and watch the fireworks :D
Everyone keep count of the number of times you sing "Oh Canada"

Happy Canada Day everyone!

It's storming here now... Better than fireworks. Looks like the new UPS may be put to the test!

Have a good one Ladies and Gents!  Remember what this great country has gone through in the past 137 years to date.  :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

Gotta get back to my Blue, then tonight its cranking up my Dads 1958 Ford Skyliner and off to the fireworks of Wascana Park here in a cool cloudy Regina (but its still daylight in the evenings)!
:blotto:   :cdn:   :blotto:

Cheers, and heres to 137 yrs of freedom!

Wes

Back