• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day (Army.ca Red Theme)

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I know it's a bit early, but I'm sure the party has started already somewhere. :)

Last year's "Red" theme has been redesigned for the new layout and is back again this year to help us celebrate Canada Day. For those whose eyes are bleeding from the colour change, you can click here then select (change) next to the Current Theme setting to revert to the familiar old "Army.ca" green.

For the rest... enjoy!

:cdn: Happy Canada Day :cdn:

*whew*, Thank GOD.  I was about to call "911" because I was seeing red EVERYWHERE ;D

I was about to say....thought PDR and PER season was over    ;D

Regards

IT BURNS.........IT BURNS..........MY GOD  IT BURNS !!!

I was reading through the Military Experience helping with Police Jobs (forget the title) thread, when I hit the button to go the last page and almost had a heart attack.  So much read on a page that is always green!

Thanks for the explanation.

p.s.    ...It is still hard to look at!

well.... I would have thought that CME Brick red would have been micer but, this'll do.

CHIMO!

And if you didn't notice a change, it's time to get your CV checked and your med cat updated..

Well......It isn't going to go well with the fish tonight.  Guess, I'll have to throw on a steak.

I thought the colours were off on my computer when I opened up the page, pretty funky Mike.

I actually find that the white on red stands out better for reading purposes than the old style.

Journeyman said:
Nope, he's quite correct. Airborne......even jumpers from 3VP....or 2Cdo   ;D

~Hoo-ah~

Careful there sunshine! :eek: ;D

As for the colour scheme, I thought I was drunk and then realised I haven't started drinking yet! :blotto:

I actually had to take Mike up on the option of changing back to the traditional colours.

As much as I love maroon  ;) .....with those colours, I felt I was risking.....hell, I was hoping for an epileptic seizure!

You're not the only one... stats show that 9 people have jumped back to the old comfortable green.

Back