• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grivance Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
chief_of_da_fence said:
I missed a dead line and ended up in the federal court of appeal.
A grievance will be considered when submitted late if the grievor explains why such consideration is in the interest of justice.

chief_of_da_fence said:
If only it were that simple 90 days of the delay was the fault of the CFGA . The CFGA omitted 75 % of the grievance.
"Omitted" why?

There is something missing in this retelling.

There are a lot of holes in the story. He said that the CFGA (did he mean the Board?) hadn't seen the grievance, and yet omitted 75% of it (from whom?).  Oh, and it was seen by the CDS as well...so it sounds like it went through the entire grievance process...but it didn't.  ???

He did bring one good piece of info though: if you go through the entire process and don't like the answers from the CoC, pursue a judicial review at your own financial risk. I'd probably be more concerned with other aspects of continually barking up a tree, but that's another matter...

Well thank you that was my intent, court costs and a lawyer can cost you over 10.000.00 dollars in my case . All so it was impassable to find a lawyer . After the fact I posted in facebook searching a cross Canada and the only law firm that got back to me wanted a 5000.00 dollar retainer. People keep in mind that It would take me three days of typing on my cell phone to properly describe my situation. So to all that provided constructive input thank you. To you people who chose to employ sarcasm ,you were no help to any one and you made your self out to look like idiot's .You did it to your self

chief_of_da_fence said:
So to all that provided constructive input thank you. To you people who chose to employ sarcasm ,you were no help to any one and you made your self out to look like idiot's .You did it to your self

All a matter of perspective and open to interpretation. 

It is a small world, and the CAF is even smaller. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back