• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Green Day Video..Is it just me or is thiis disturbing...well distasteful anyway

Supporting it is the fact that shes sitting alone by the bleachers as the section is engaged.

Kyle, check the links in my first post for the background of the song, as well as the lyrics.

I have, but I was trying to detail the turmoil not just "she was mad he joined the marines".

I have a few of GD's CDs, and listened to this band long before Dookie in 94. I have the American Idiot, I like the music, don't really care about videos etc.

It sells.

I think some are looking too deep in to this.

Cheers,

Wes

And ultimately, all the leftleaningentertainmentpseudopoliticians will be screaming "WE" didn't do anything and "WE" weren't ready to protect them, and what are "WE" going to do about it, when the bomb goes off at a nightclub they're playing at.

recceguy said:
And ultimately, all the leftleaningentertainmentpseudopoliticians will be screaming "WE" didn't do anything and "WE" weren't ready to protect them, and what are "WE" going to do about it, when the bomb goes off at a nightclub they're playing at.

I agree totally. Its a caseof your damned if you do and you are damned if you dont. A little disheartening- but we do this job to protect everyone- not justthe people that agree with us.

Have to agree with Wes,

People are looking way too deeply into this.. it's just music.

I used to be a big GD fan, and I still am to an extent, although I do not care for much of their new music now. However I don't disect their music to the extent people seem to be doing.

did anyone eles notice the boyfriend is jaimie bell. Billy Elliot dancing in the marines.

Back