• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Graduate degrees

Q

Quaz

I just have a quick, albeit double barreled, question regarding Masters degrees:

1) If I want to do a graduate degree while serving, how supportive is the CF? I realize the first few years are full of fairly intense training, leaving me with little free time, but once things calm down a bit, are there programs that assist with graduate tution and/or is there some level of flexiblity as far as scheduling goes?
2) How much, if at all, would I improve my chances of an employment offer by applying after I got a M.A.?

In case it matters, my undergraduate degree is in British and Canadian history.

Cheers,

Quaz

Just out of curiosity Quaare you tryig to apply as an officer. I heard from a recruiting officer, that since officers are lke managers, they like you to get an MBA if youwere to pursue graduate work. Also at RMC they have m.A programs, i think they have engineering grad programs, and even ph.D programs, f you‘re really interested i am conident the CFencourages further education. There are plans where the CF pays for your grad school if you give them a few more years service and such, I think the recruiting folk would know more, so u ca always talk to them.

Back