• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting my military email address

Recce By Death said:
Also results in numerous bannings here        ::)

Regards

A numerous windows requiring replacement at CFSAL ... and the need to expend scare resources to effect proper discipline as a result of such ... Good thing I have access, I'll be needing to keep my eyes on the JAG site.  ;)

Did you get the email with the pictures Vern? Pretty messed up that someone would do that, and be able to get so many busted before being caught.

Chapeski said:
Did you get the email with the pictures Vern? Pretty messed up that someone would do that, and be able to get so many busted before being caught.

Oh yes, I have seen all the pictures ... the entire side of the building too (top & bottom floor windows) ... and the common area windows and main entrance doors. Yep, indeed, some people who like to call themselves "adults" wonder why they end up getting bitched at and babysat by staff. Now there's lots of pics to prove exactly why that occurs. It's pretty sad - disgusting actually.

Boy, did his buddies ever do an awesome job of looking after him too.  ::)

Just when did that "look after your buddy - and your buddy looks after you" rule disappear?

:brickwall:

I don't know, must have been after I left. Maybe they forgot to get some common friggin' sense issued to them. Maybe the CF should do a drunk test, get applicants drunk to see how stupid they are when hammed. The new screening process ;)

ArmyVern said:
Just when did that "look after your buddy - and your buddy looks after you" rule disappear?

:brickwall:

The same time the current rule that everyone is out for themselves.  ::) I worked for a Chief who commented on the same observation that you have Vern. So you are not in the minority noticing the change.

ArmyVern said:
A numerous windows requiring replacement at CFSAL ... and the need to expend scare resources to effect proper discipline as a result of such ... Good thing I have access, I'll be needing to keep my eyes on the JAG site.  ;)

I was part of the work party that had to clean up those windows and it took about 50 people, 3 hours to clean up...I heard that it was about 30 grand in damages...That guys career is over...

Back