• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Get a load of this!!!!-Funny website

• Thread starter fortuncookie5084
  • Start date
F

fortuncookie5084

Get a load of this.  Certain zealous patriot yanks are very concerned that the evil forces of the New World Order are secretly arranging for the Russian army to pre-position gear in the US for the upcoming martial law etc.  Now some of the more astute patriots have no doubt conducted lengthy and complicated recces which yielded the golden proof, linked below.  hehehehehehehe....just go to the main page or type in equip4, 5, etc., for more pics of, ahem, Soviet equipment.  Funny.

http://www.amerikanexpose.com/Graphics/equip3.jpg

These pics have been around for years... look at the AVGPs here
The first time I saw them (a decade ago) was in a mag associated with the MoM (Militia of Montana). They were warning US citizens of the impending invasion of the USA by the UN, spearheaded by the Cdn Army... LOL!!! Oh yeah... and we were patrolling in those mysterious "black helicopters"... what a bunch of losers.

Hahahaha...I saw them for the first time just yesterday. I looked up that model Soviet jeep and it doesn‘t look like an Iltis at all. Oh well.

http://www.qsl.net/aa6rv/photos/img0019.htm

So THATS where all our friggin military equipment went!
I kinda figured guarding the largest country in the world with 80 tanks and 3 brigades of infantry seemed a little weird.

We‘re still the second largest country in the world ;) Russia has about double the land mass of Canada.

You see, this Rusky/NWO conspiracy sh!t is exactly what happens when you‘re inbred and you marry your sister.

Everyone knows that the mothership is actually waiting for us behind the next comet and that it will take us away to our actual birth planet!

I thought with states(?) leaving russia like georgia etc.. canada became the largest?

Russia 17,075,200 sq km

Canada 9,976,140 sq km

Not even close as you can see

Yup still only second largest, but rumour has it we have better donuts.

Those pictures BTW made my day.

Yup still only second largest, but rumour has it we have better donuts.
You mean they don‘t have Timsky Hortonov‘s in Russia ???

"Iltis" is German for ferret, specificaly the mustela putoris. The correct German plural is reputed to be die Iltise.

If they do have a Timsky Hortonov, it‘s quite likely that (much like the first tractor the USSR produced), their initial products were just non-edible mock-ups put out to meet a deadline.. :)

Aw, man.. Timsky Hortonov.. That‘s a great one Jungle.. :)

Back