• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Cadet Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

typhoon85

If you dislike cadets right now....your really hate them once u go to there forum and read some of their stupid comments at cadetworld.com

here is a direct link to the forum
http://www.cadetworld.com/cwforums/index.php?s=f80b6d04e16a1ca9f4aa87af43ef66c6

OMG omg OMG omg OMG omg OMG what is with cadets now a days?? I read the quotes of theres and OMG they was stupid it was dumb how some of them went some drill sarg needs to take them and have them spit shine the latrines :D

Haa haa! that site is hilarious! :D Here‘s a little sample:
"lol same here and i don‘t wear my uniform down to cadets i change when i get there and yesterday befor cadets i was going down the stairs and i dropped my boot down the stairs...i started scream/crying and my mom was likewhats wrong whats wrong and i was like ..........i dropped my boot and she laughed at me but they were all better"

lol, i know ALOT of cadets are REAAAAAAAALLY dumb.. but, also, alot of cadets that post stupid a$$ s**t like that are like.. cpls and stuff.. i dont know ANYONE above the rank of sgt that still has their parents drive them to cadets.. *shakes head* some people‘s children... in 15 years or so when i plan to have kids.. they‘re not gonna be crybaby mama‘s boys/girls.. *screams* i HATE cadets like that!! lol :mg:

"I stepped out of my car and walked to my door and stepped in a big huge muddy puddle my poor boots oh well it was after cadets good thing but still it was not very nice"

yeah, that site is good for a laugh, but it‘s not an accurate sample of cadets. i posted there a few times when i was in cadets but i got kicked out for being too rowdy :dontpanic: and i know a couple of others who got kicked for the same reason, i guess the only ones left are these crybabies you‘re reading about.

i think the cadets need a little leason i like to call operation toilet cleaners hha you give them a tooth brush and a bucket of soapy water and have them clean an army bathroom that will make them less of a cry babies or they will cry more but you would have a clean bathroom **** the cadets on that site were really dumb you would think all the cedets are are a bunch of cry babies and who think they are funny when they say supid stuff but owell atleast they arn‘t army boys/girls yet... thank god

I would trust an experienced cadet in a survival setting a heck of a lot more then a new recruit in the army.

RBanford, I wouldn‘t be bad mouthing anyone with the grammar and spelling you are using. Cadets come in all shapes and sizes, as do regular military personnel. It is not nice to sit there talking that way when you yourself are coming across as very ignorant with your lack of punctuation, correct spelling, and Capitalization.

Cadets are kids and they are entitled to have "childish" forum stories in THEIR forums. For some of them that try very hard to impress others, something like getting dirty boots can be a HUGE setback.. I know even myself, when I am dressed in my DEU, I make quite sure that I am dressed to the highest standards and I try to keep them that way, even after the parade/function is over. Get over yourself, and Marti, you aren‘t much better..

Bzz

i dont know ANYONE above the rank of sgt that still has their parents drive them to cadets.. *shakes head* some people‘s children...
whats wrong with that? even if those cadets have their license, doesnt mean they have a car to drive anytime they need one, car‘s are expenisive, an some people only drive their parent‘s car when it‘s no in use, etc

I‘m in the Militia, an my dad drops me off, an picks me up, unless he leaves the car for me to drive myself

I dont see a problem with that

Alright got a few good stories for yall. One of my really hardcore cpls actually makes cadets scrub toilets with a toothbrush only once though, that really got alot of them thinkin. K one of my really slack cpls did one of the stupidest things anyone could do. WE were all in the main room with 5 sgts in their then the cpl walks is like hey to the sgt then cracks a joke about a MWO and as he is walkin out he pulls the fire extinguisher and lets it all go we all ran out of there with a few throwin up. Really singled himself out as a jacka**

and Marti, you aren‘t much better..
i hope i didn‘t come off as anti-cadet, like i said, i was a cadet and i still help out with my old unit coaching the biathlon team (no i don‘t haze the fat kids). i was making fun of the site because i feel it‘s administered by the type of people who keep the Canadian Cadet Movement from effectively turning out intelligent, confident leaders that it is meant to. these would be micromanager-type CIC officers that lack the trust to allow the cadet NCOs to have the types of significant responsibilities that allow them to develop leadership, maturity and resillience (don‘t get me wrong i‘m not saying all CICs are like this, but there are enough of these around that it is a noticable problem). when i was posting in that forum the moderators were a lot more active trying to tone down arguments in debates, which i thought was more of that same micromanaging, and in this case it stunted the forum members‘ right to properly voice their oppinions. so when i read the quotes listed and took a brief look into the site, i did not see the lengthy debates i was used to seeing there a few years ago. my conclusion was, as i had stated above, that anything with an opinion was phased out and replaced by this griping banter. in any case, i returned to the site today to find some evidence of this opinion-supression i had experienced, but was pleased to find long, intelligent and, most importantly, umolested debates that i did not see on my first visit. so i guess the site has since changed for the better, and my last post was embarassingly hasty. so i stand corrected.

i usta be an army cadet in nunavut, and our warrent was a real bitch. she scared the **** out of me. when our troop started up we had 40 ppl.by the time i moved we had 10 ppl. evry body wanted to report her, she was telling us how to make pipes out of soda cans, and she would take the dedicated ones (including me)stand befor the flag at attention and then through kick balls at us, hard to. she called the dedicated cadets "devils", and promoted us. i got to acting sarg... because we havent even finished the green star. i would have gone to camp but i moved to hawaii.

wow, she sounds a little off the deep end. there‘s a happy medium of ‘tough love‘ that can really have a positive impact on a young individual - possibly even turning them away from some bad habbits - but what she did was just outrageous.

my freind is still up there, he said that she quit , but her sister was still their and she‘s pissed because my freind who was promoted was promoted over her even though shes been in the cadets for 2years and my freind is now a master corprial and hes been in 1 year.(shes a coprial)

HA. My brother is a cadet. Upon seeing me spit sunflower seeds to the ground, my brother the ****ing master cadet says "Don‘t spit in my country!" and rasies a clenched fist.

Another time, I‘m showing my brother how to get a hardcore polish on his combat boots. He tells me that he prefers the matte look, so his shiny boots don‘t get him spotted by the enemy... WHAT ENEMY? What tactical situations are you put in when you‘re handing out those tags in front of the liquor store? Do you perform a recce before you sneak up and assault the public with your begging and pleading for funds?!

(Belch)

:mg:

ROFLMAO Gunner. I know a few cadets who actually think that being a cadet means that they‘re military personnel with a rank that matters.

well some cadets are very "pansy" they dont take much and ask to go home or something however you get others who learn to tough it out and have some fun doing it. Usually by the time they get to sgt they can tough it out but ive met some people that cry over the littlest things but thats just life and you have people who you get along with and people you hate in every situation. and as for that driving thing im a flight sgt and well im 15 so i cant drive yet and thats also why im not in the militia yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back