• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Free Kindle Read - available for next two days only-

StevenPeece

Inactive
Reaction score
Gents,
            its been some time since I logged on here.  However, I have returned to offer a free read of one of my books for kindle readers.  It's my way of saying thanks to the Helicopter pilot on this forum who helped me with the details for the helicopters.

Its free for the next couple of days, so I hope you do have a kindle and are able to download it.  There is no catch by the way.  I am being very genuine about it.

There are a couple of minor typos in the kindle version.  But it is free.

http://www.amazon.ca/Wasted-Resource-ebook/dp/B0053DT89S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380216775&sr=8-1&keywords=wasted+resource+preece

Kindest Regards

Steven Preece

Steve

Thanks for this. I've downloaded and will give it a read within the week or so.

I have a question for you. I have two novels and a novella on Kindle myself. I've been trying to make the novella a free giveaway but the system limits me to a $.99 minimum. How did you achieve setting a $.00 price?

W

FJAG said:
Steve

Thanks for this. I've downloaded and will give it a read within the week or so.

I have a question for you. I have two novels and a novella on Kindle myself. I've been trying to make the novella a free giveaway but the system limits me to a $.99 minimum. How did you achieve setting a $.00 price?

W
They gave me 5 free promotion days over a year, so I just took the 5 days in one go.

Steve

Thanks. I'll check that out on my terms and conditions but it doesn't quite meet my desire to make that novella free all the time.

What I've done is to also publish on Smashwords which has a more flexible publishing model that that permits permanently free books and also a coupon based system that lets you make free copies available at will.

:cheers:

Guys.  Just a quick note to say, the freebie period has now been ended by Amazon.  I hope those who downloaded it enjoy the read.

FJAG:  Amazon allowed 5 days of the year as free only.  This has now ended.

Steve

Thanks again Steve.

I think I'll just keep using the more flexible Smashwords system for promotions.

:cheers:

Fair play, mate.  Wishing you all the very best of luck with it.

Steve

Back