• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale - 64 Pattern Ruck bags for sale

spartan308

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a some 64 Pattern Ruck bags for sale. They are made of high quality cordura. They are modified with 5 large pockets with fastex fasteners and velcro back up on the pockets. They are made for the 64 pattern frame. They are $65 or you can bid for the ones I placed on Ebay or contact me at spartan308@rogers.com. I also have strap and padding sets for the ruck.

Thanks for all the emails. I forgot to mention they are brand new and come in OD and CADPAT. I also have the matching strap set in both styles.

Just got mine.  The quality of the fabric and the stitching is excellent nice buy for the price!

Thanks for the plug MJP. I will check into the Arid stuff Tom. I know it was a big deal just to get regular cadpat. You never know makes sense for the current op environment.

Scott

I also have a few new rubber lined, 4 pocket CADPAT duffles $65  and 2 pocket gym bags $45. I also have them in Black. I have pictures so if you want to see them email me at spartan308@rogers.com or contact me here I will send you them. Shipping costs can very depending on where you live and how fast you want them.

Scott,

Got the bag and strap set you sent on Friday. Excellent quality, great price and timely service. Send me some pictures of the bags mentioned above. I may be interested in those also.

Tanks

As Derek mentioned we joined forces to help guys see pics of the kit which has been a common request from this site. The link for  the pictures and prices is listed below

http://whitespace-solutions.net/pages/11/index.htm

all the items I have are listed here.

If interested email spartan308@rogers.com or info@whitespace-solutions.net.

Scott

How water resistant are these bags (both CADPAT and OD).  Is the material similar to that of the tacvest in that it's lined w/ some rubber-like material on the inside?
Thanks.

The Cadpat bags (rucks and duffles) are made of the same style material that the tac vests have for their pouches. So it has a rubber lining on the inside which means they are relatively water resistant. The OD bags do not have this lining and are similar to the cordura used in the 82 pattern ruck. 

Back