• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 2014 application

alxthegr8t

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi !

I applied February 6, 2014 and I have already received the call confirming my appointment for the CFAT on 13 March 2014. Is this is a new process that is faster or just my application seems'' interesting'' by recruiters?

My three choices are:

Infantry
Plumber
Artillery

I hope everything will be fast !

alxthegr8t said:
Hi !

I applied February 6, 2014 and I have already received the call confirming my appointment for the CFAT on 13 March 2014. Is this is a new process that is faster or just my application seems'' interesting'' by recruiters?

My three choices are:

Infantry
Plumber
Artillery

Nothing strange about that, some applications are different then others. I applied a year ago and just now (Well February 25th) is when I am doing my CFAT, good luck to you on your CFAT!

J_M_J_D said:
Nothing strange about that, some applications are different then others. I applied a year ago and just now (Well February 25th) is when I am doing my CFAT, good luck to you on your CFAT!

Thanks and good luck to you also !

If you are a Reg Force application you should have received the second email to call them after 48-72 hours. I find it interesting they called you but that may just be this particular CFRC.

But as to quickness it is normal in fact if you didn't receive an email (or call?) in those 48-72 hours it would actually be a little slow to start.

alxthegr8t said:
Hi !

My three choices are:

Infantry
Plumber
Artillery

It happens, it depends on the load the recruiters have. Recruiters usually don't look at individual applications this early besides making sure there's no red flag, you get ranked on the merit list after your CFAT, Medical and Interview and from there they go down the merit list to assign positions.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you what's next now. I passed my CFAT and medical on March 13th. Everything was good. Strangely, I do not had a blood test. I already have my interview on March 17th. I hope everything will be OK !

It would be nice to be merit listed on March 17th :)

I don't think its possible for you to get merit listed that fast they have to send your medical file to Ottawa to get it cleared, usually takes between 2 weeks and 2 months too come back you may get lucky but I wouldn't count on it.

Back