• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Experiences with Shaving. >:-(

I would have bet more, but I am on a privates salary you know. I can afford to lose one beer, so I'm not too worried, but I think you'll fold like a cheap suitcase. (Just teasing by the way)

I must say that upon reading that story Vern, I experienced the full-body tingle and overwhelming cringe that most people experience upon hearing nails on a chalkboard.... tenfold.

infamous_p said:
I must say that upon reading that story Vern, I experienced the full-body tingle and overwhelming cringe that most people experience upon hearing nails on a chalkboard.... tenfold.

A full body tingle akin to the burning sensation being felt on my ass and the nice 8 inch long razor burn I managed to inflict upon myself??

Or a full body tingle to go along with the belly laugh at my misfortune??

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
A full body tingle akin to the burning sensation being felt on my *** and the nice 8 inch long razor burn I managed to inflict upon myself??

Or a full body tingle to go along with the belly laugh at my misfortune??

Well.....

....both.

;D

The mid winter shave -
hairy_snowman-716468.jpg

Penny said:
The mid winter shave -
hairy_snowman-716468.jpg

Is there a pic there, because I can't see it. But, then again, I can't see the photo gallery either.  :-[

....http://www.2skinnypros.com/blog1/uploaded_images/hairy_snowman-715349.jpg....

Penny said:
....http://www.2skinnypros.com/blog1/uploaded_images/hairy_snowman-715349.jpg....

:-[

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /blog1/uploaded_images/hairy_snowman-715349.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at www.2skinnypros.com Port 80

Apparently --- pics and I are just not meant to be together lately.  :'(

You don't have permission to access /blog1/uploaded_images/hairy_snowman-715349.jpg on this server.

Seem an interesting pic ...

Yrys said:
Seem an interesting pic ...

Mine will be more interesting I am quite sure!!  ;D

Especially should I find that I can braid well!!

put my bet(not real bet) on july.... of 2009

actually scrap that, i wonder if she'll ever shave again

i hope to god my next girlfriend doesnt have your commitment

HighlandIslander said:
Count yourself lucky, at least you weren't using a Gilette Fusion razor - then you'd have even more cuts!
I've been using one of them since last fall, and I have yet to cut myself....(I just jinxed myself, didn't I?)

As for the bet, I have my play money on the first week of April.

Mike Baker said:
Count yourself lucky, at least you weren't using a Gilette Fusion razor - then you'd have even more cuts!
I've been using one of them since last fall, and I have yet to cut myself....(I just jinxed myself, didn't I?)
Why am I not in the least surprised that you shave your legs?

Journeyman said:
;D

Journeyman said:

Perhaps Mike Baker is an extreme cyclist? Don't they shave their legs in case they get injuries from skidding on pavement or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's snowing.

Penny said:
Perhaps Mike Baker is an extreme cyclist? Don't they shave their legs in case they get injuries from skidding on pavement or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's snowing.

Maybe he's a swimmer and can't afford a fancy wet suit.  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Maybe he's a swimmer and can't afford a fancy wet suit.  ;D

Hey, don't tease him to hard, please, otherwise he may not post pics as he had said to me  :mad:

Quote from: Yrys on Yesterday at 18:06:25
Then make everyone happy, post a pic  :) ...

Mike Baker said:
Well I just might do that  :blotto:

Back