• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Expected BMOQ Date?

Hammy

Reaction score
Good day,

I have just graduated from university and sent my school transcript to my local recruiter. Over the past 6 months, I have completed my interview, medical etc. Currently, I am waiting for my offer to come through.

Is anyone aware of a rough timeline for how long it may take to get my offer and the expected amount of time I will be waiting afterward to attend BMOQ?

Depends on your trade choices and if you need a pre security clearance screening.

Good day,

I have just graduated from university and sent my school transcript to my local recruiter. Over the past 6 months, I have completed my interview, medical etc. Currently, I am waiting for my offer to come through.

Is anyone aware of a rough timeline for how long it may take to get my offer and the expected amount of time I will be waiting afterward to attend BMOQ?
Given what you've said you're a Direct Entry Officer. As such its likely September and December are the two BMOQ windows. They normally don't run non-ROTP BMOQ's in the summer.

What recruiting centre are you applying through?

Back