• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex: Robust Patricia video - 2PPCLI

• Thread starter Thread starter D-n-A
  • Start date Start date
I echo the previous statement...awesome.

Very well done, and the soldiers were professional.

Good show.

Look for me in C/S 32A and 32C.  It was a long but enjoyable exercise.

PPCLI MCPL,

I hope those really long bounds weren't Charlie Coy.....

Da_man said:
Hey, i was going to post that you... video thief

great vid btw

Why because you saw my thread in MP.net an wanted to post the video here rambo? haha, I also posted it on the INS forums. 

devil39, I believe it the video was all of Charlie Company, I'll ask my brother next time I talk to him about it, unless PPCLI MCpl replies first.

The video is primarily made up of footage from C Coy.  As for the long bounds, let's just say the problem was identified and...rectified.  >:D

PPCLI MCpl said:
The video is primarily made up of footage from C Coy.   As for the long bounds, let's just say the problem was identified and...rectified.   >:D

You know me brother, I don't get down in the weeds on too many things.  Bounds and Scouting... yes.  NVG and PAQ 4... yes...Damn I loved our old C Coy.  Great video. 

Rakkasan!

Devil39

Thats was a awsome Video. Very nice Selection in music. Cant wait till the next Vid....

Good STUFF :tank: :tank: :soldier:

Bah, did they HAVE to use every single transition on the program? and I hate the music.......

Good stuff - there's your recruiting video right there; people should be joining up to do that - they can get the rear ech jobs later.

Britney Spears said:
and I hate the music.......

ACDC?!?  That's heresy.

Of course, judging by your avatar, a little "Oops I Did it Again" would be more to your liking?  :P

;)

Infanteer

PS: Here's your third smiley so you can disregard this post as retarded.  ^-^

...Can you actually imagine watching that video to Oops I did it again? Especially if they choreograph the "oops I did it again" part to when they blow apart the dummy soldiers from a foot away.

Are there any other videos of PPCLI or RCR like this? Where is everyone finding these things?

2332Piper said:
Darn, log just looks so boooring compared to that.

;D

This coming from someone in the army band...

The Adm Coy  does this sort of training too
http://www.army.dnd.ca/2PPCLI/images/pow/AdmCoy.htm

Steve, look on www.militaryvideos.net and unit websites. Only reason why I found out about this video is cause my brother sent me the link, an I guess he was told by somone in the coy that the video was on the BN website.

I burned the video to a VCD, and put it on the big screen with surround sound, It's really good!  The quality of it is pretty decent on the big screen too.  Thanks for posting that!

Planes

Britney Spears said:
Bah, did they HAVE to use every single transition on the program? and I hate the music.......
Ill try to make the next one more to your liking..... ::)  ;D

All hail Blakey, Lord of the Star-Wipe.

Outstanding video.  Needed more 8 Pl though.  ;)

Link deaded? Just takes me to the army.dnd.ca error page :/

Lare said:
Link deaded? Just takes me to the army.dnd.ca error page :/
Sorry about that, It had to be taken down to edit a small portion of it. It should be back up now.

Back