• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EV's, Gas/Oil, and The Future- another swerve split from- JT Hints Boosting Canada’s Military Spending

Some of you haven't kept up on the state of the tech. Any review of the Mirai is scathing. That's why Toyota practically gives them away.

Not to mention current owners are suing:

Last edited:
In the US, what is the sum total of leos, ems, guard, dod and doe as a percent of GDP?

In Europe there is a considerable degree of overlap between agencies complicating the 2% discussion.

In the US, what is the sum total of leos, ems, guard, dod and doe as a percent of GDP?

In Europe there is a considerable degree of overlap between agencies complicating the 2% discussion.
Wrong thread.

Some of you haven't kept up on the state of the tech. Any review of the Mirai is scathing. That's why Toyota practically gives them away.

Not to mention current owners are suing:

So you’re not a fan of hydrogen cars?

Lithium away! 🫡

So you’re not a fan of hydrogen cars?

Lithium away! 🫡

Not opposed to them. I just think the ship has sailed on the tech. People forget that before Tesla, EVs were there too. EV charging was ridiculously slow and not widespread and nobody would buy EVs because there was no charging. Tesla built a charging network to help sell EVs and that kicked off a virtuous EV adoption and investment cycle. Toyota keeps complaining about how hydrogen is "chicken or egg" problem, but they refuse to build filling stations to kick-start FCEV adoption. That's why I think it's a lost cause for consumer vehicles.

I think there's a place for hydrogen. Heavy transport. Stationary fuel. Industrial feedstock. But when there's a dozen Red Lobsters for every H2 filling station, you know they're struggling with consumers.

Back