• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment and reserves training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jones

Inactive
Reaction score
I have my enrollment coming up soon and I was just wondering how many family members I can bring?
Then with the traing for the reserves I know it's on weekends but I'm just worrying oboist the beep test,
What's the score I need to get on it and what's the minimum I can get? I'm busting my butt trying to get
Ready for it but I think I might be puting to much weight on it what's the best way to train for it?
I downloaded an app for my phone called bleep test pro. But I just am looking for some ideas.

I forget exactly how many relatives can attend (for mine, I think several guests were allowed but situation and ground will dictate)

For the beep test I believe level 6 is a pass for males under 35. Don't strive for just the minimum standard, try to push past it. You will  find it more difficult on BMQ if you're not physically fit. For tips on getting in shape, check out the physical fitness and training section.

Yeah I wasn't planing on just going for the minimum. So far the best I've hit was 4.6 that's if I've actually been going 20m lol. I'm so stoked to start BMQ tho.
Thanks for the info

So, you had one thread on the beep test locked and you decided to try and sneak another one in anyway.

Not a good way to start.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back