• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dragoons Pic's from A-Stan...

And from the main website, where might we find those pictures?  I have no intent of searching too hard.  It's bad enough I am visiting the RCD website let alone searching through all it's propaganda!!! MUAHAHAHA

Sic him Reccebydeath! Sic him! He slagged off the Dragoons! No one slags off the Dragoons. Its always a good day to be a dragoon.
And its not propagander, its the "Facts!" according to dragoony ones.

Hale said:
Sic him Reccebydeath! Sic him! He slagged off the Dragoons! No one slags off the Dragoons. Its always a good day to be a dragoon.
And its not propagander, its the "Facts!" according to dragoony ones.

I see we have a convert to the Regiment.....the plan worked.    ;)

Bzzzz......et all, here's the link:

http://www.dragoons.ca/Regiment/ASquadronPage.html

All the links to the pictures ae in the left margin.

Regards

Question.... How come all the pictures show them either looking puzzled or just kinda sitting around...is this normal?  :)

GAP said:
Question.... How come all the pictures show them either looking puzzled or just kinda sitting around...is this normal?  :)
The ones of the boys suffering from Alcohol withdrawl symptoms should in a week or two...i really do feel for Gilson  ;) (theres a couple of good ones of him there).
Its great to see the boys looking good over there.

GAP said:

Mostly of SHQ from the looks of it.

The pictures are from the 2 first weeks of their tour...they're probably getting vehicles turned over and getting them repaired prior to deploying outside the wire.

I'll ask a buddy of mine....he's there right now.

Regards

:cdn: :salute:  It's nice to see the pics!!  I guess RCD will do, even though hubby is RCR...It's nice to see them!! Thanks!

Hey, I think I know that guy in the squadron picture.. the one with the black beret and the tan outfit.. can't remember his name...reccebydeath.. you now the guy I mean.. he's posted to Petawawa...

Bzzliteyr said:
Hey, I think I know that guy in the squadron picture.. the one with the black beret and the tan outfit.. can't remember his name...reccebydeath.. you now the guy I mean.. he's posted to Petawawa...

There are 3 that were posted up from the school....you'll have to be a bit more specific    ;)

Regards

short hair, black boots, tan in this case I imagine.. you know..'Bob' is his name.. yeah.. that's it!

Short hair.  Glasses.  Mustache.  Maybe if he makes a face like him, you will know.

::)

You really got to get out of the school Bzzz....      ;)

Regards

I think i know who your talking about too, is he the one that shaves everyday too? I think he's got short hair as well

Hale.. that's him!!! He likes to drink Tim Hortons... and by the way recce.. I am currently in Valcatraz.. thank you very much.. off on my advance gunnery instructor's course this fall.. so I guess back to the school!!

Cheers
Thanks a lot for the link.Good to see old faces. Good luck to all,see you guys on HLTA later on in the year.

Back