• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

mrjasonc said:
Just remember the above line when the waiting is done and the Sgt is screaming "Boy, you better hurry that booty up"!

::)

You will never hear a Sgt scream "Boy, you better hurry that booty up"!

The waiting is finally over!  Accepted the offer for DEO pilot a couple hours ago.  Leaving for BMOQ 04 JAN 14.

26point2 said:
The waiting is finally over!  Accepted the offer for DEO pilot a couple hours ago.  Leaving for BMOQ 04 JAN 14.

Congratulations 26point2. Very happy for you  :nod:

George Wallace said:
::)

You will never hear a Sgt scream "Boy, you better hurry that booty up"!

George Wallace, my apologizes, I was merely being sarcastic .....

First post here! I heard last Thursday, got in for DEO Pilot! Starting BMOQ on Jan. 6. Good luck to everyone still playing the waiting game!

Got my call yesterday for DEO Artillery Officer! Start BMOQ Jan. 13, anyone else start on that date? Good luck to everyone still waiting for "the call"!

I don't know what's worse...... waiting for the call or getting the call, being told you'll get further information on joining up by the end of the work day, and said information not showing up and you having forgot to ask for the recruiters call back information because you were too excited

No word yet, the EME, and arty offers...congrats to you both.  First non pilots I heard of getting the call so far.  No idea if any LOG offers have gone out yet.  I have a bypass on the first phase of the course and do not know  if that impacts when I get called, or just when i get called for swearing in.    Waiting for the other shoe to drop is........well you know

BRScotian said:
Got my call yesterday for DEO Artillery Officer! Start BMOQ Jan. 13, anyone else start on that date? Good luck to everyone still waiting for "the call"!

Congrats! That's the first I've heard of anyone getting an offer for a DEO combat trade in the more than a year I've been on here...Still waiting for Inf. Officer here :(

Hey, way to go 26point and Armstrong!  Got my stuff back in for reevaluation.  Hoping I'll not be too long behind you!

Rock it!

BRScotian said:

Where are you flying out from?  I'm leaving on January 11th from Toronto for DEO EME and the Jan 13 BMOQ

EME Hopeful said:
Where are you flying out from?  I'm leaving on January 11th from Toronto for DEO EME and the Jan 13 BMOQ

I'm flying out from Halifax on the 11th!

26point2 said:
Congrats BRScotian and EME hopeful -- probably see you there.

Thanks, and maybe we will but pretty sure you start a week before we do

If anyone has been posted to 0022 BMOQ feel free to contact me with a private message.  Would be nice to start getting to know people ahead of time.  You'd have to figure it could only help else by getting to know people for longer

Hey Guys,

I received the call for DEO Pilot, start January 6. Looks like I will see a few of you guys there. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

so far, 7 pilots, 1 ART, and 1 EME. how many people usually fit in one of the following?
L0023E (L15), L0021F  & L0022E (L14)

I know of a few other pilots not included here -- total of 10 DEO pilots and a CEOTP pilot (attending 13JAN14).

Congrats, tomcat01!  PM sent.

Back