• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dealing with superiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
navymich said:
Thank god there's a nurse in the house to clean that up and take care of you.   ;D
Thanks Mich  :blotto:
...now where is He-Man and the princess of pain ;D

HL

paracowboy said:
hey padre, you didn't want to include sins of omission, did you? We're already gonna be at this all damn night as it is.

Can we shorten the whole process? 7 deadly ones: guilty. Often. Especially Lust and Wrath. In fact, they're probably the only things that prod me out of Sloth. 10 biggies: pretty much broke 'em. Any I missed, I'm probably gonna get to eventually.

But my hair looks really good today. Oh, maaann. See? Pride.
Love thy neighbor as they self  ::)

your neighbors have it made, LMAO

HL

Oleary,

FSM noodley appandage really shouldn;t be jested about I'm mean it's not like it hurts anyone ( 40 lashes witha  wet noodle really isn't going to do much now is it?).

It's not like the Ninja Star of death I wear for a cap badge NOW that could do some damage  ;D

*sigh* So the thread was finally dying a slow, slow death.  But NO, poster boy shows up and immediately centers the entire thing around himself.  LOL

HitorMiss said:
It's not like the Ninja Star of death I wear for a cap badge NOW that could do some damage  ;D

My own collection could suppress a platoon position in the right hands.

Facts:
1.    MP's are mammals.

2.    MP's drink coffee ALL the time.

3.    The purpose of the MP is to flip out and charge officers.

If you don't believe me my friend Moe is an MP which is braggable.
http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

well back onto somewhat of the original topic (I don't know if the below would work for MP's... but most others!)...

I don't know if it's been suggested already, but in the civvie world I've found the blank stare combined with an ambiguous "Ok", immediately followed by returning to exactly what you were doing, the way you were originally doing it works best (if you can drool a bit while the superior is speaking it helps the effect).

As long as your superior THINKS you are doing what they told you to, that's all that matters. ;)

Oh, and praise be to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

(P.S. Para, your hair looks good everyday. ;) PM me for some "leftist" action... if you know what I mean).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooo, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooo, wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooo

Here come the fun police!!!!!!

"Alright this is silly, stop that!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back