• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Deadwood

Island Ryhno

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, do any of you folks watch Deadwood. I freaking love the show, I think it's the best tv show to come on in a long, long time. It comes on TMN on Sunday nights at 9 eastern (10:30 here on the rock) If anyone does watch it, could you tell me if I did actually come on Sunday night after, it never showed up here. I set the PVR to record it but no go. It's repeated tonight, I'll watch it then. Check out the website. http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/

Nobody watches it? If you're interested, it's a fantastic show, you could get the episodes from Tvtorrents or such.  :eek:

I"ve never even heard of it. Is it a brand new series?

No it's in the second season now, it had 11 Emmy nominations last year. An absolutely outstanding tv show, it doesn't pull any punches; as is typical of HBO stuff. You should check it out if you are interested in something different.  8)

it looks like a western, i love westerns.  what channel is HBO?

oh **** i just realized it on at the same time as trailer park boys. oh well.

Hutch, HBO is a premium US station, we don't get it in Canada. It comes on here on The Movie Networks, TMN1, TMN2 etc etc. Also it repeats on Tuesday nights at 10 eastern. It's not just a western, it is the best western tv show ever. Absolutely outstanding, everything, the acting, the scripts, the sets. Hope you get a chance to watch it.

booerns, it sounds like a neat show. the only problem is i don't have the movie network. oh well i can wait a year or so for it to come to global. :)

It also comes on the Hi Definition channels for free (well not exactly free as you have to purchase or rent the HDTV Box) but you need a HDTV and the aforementioned HDTV box. That's how I get all the HBO shows that come on TMN, through the HD channels, those are the only good things that come on TMN. HBO series and the stand up comedy, not worth the extra $25 a month.  8)

Back