• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009

Another Unit's unpolitically correct T-shirt.

Seen worse.

Just media hype.

OWDU

Black humor has been around forever....if you can't handle it, ignore it....

One day Kilo might not just "post and run".......but I doubt it.

2 Cdo said:
I wonder if I can order some of them for myself!

and then go for a stroll through the local university campus.........  ;D

GAP said:
and then go for a stroll through the local university campus.........  ;D

Ha! Or go for a brisk walk thru some of the subs of western Sydney. One time after 2003, I wore my 'No slack for Iraq' t-shirt just go get groceries, not thinking, and I got the most dirtiest of looks from arabs. Have not worn it since. One could get away with wearing such up here, as its still the Australia it was 35 yrs ago.  ;D

Cheers,

Wes

Back during the first Gulf War I bought a T-shirt from the states with a big Iraqi flag with the statement below it saying "Wanna burn a flag, burn this one!"

I got great results wearing in the market district of downtown Ottawa! a fun night was had by all.

I don't think its a problem when a unit makes a T-shirt along the lines  of "We came, we saw, we destroyed" etc, but these shirts seem to glorify the killing of women and children, and are also somewhat racist. If they merely mentioned killing Hamas fighters, that would be a different case altogether.

oh I agree.. T-Shirts are no place for sarcasm or controversy.. Because we all know if its on a T-Shirt its serious business.. I know myself, personally, am gonna go out and kill a bunch of women and children because the T-Shirt I saw said its ok..

/sarcasm

Until they shrunk in the stomach, :-[ I had 2 "Hitler World Tour" shirts even though I detest even the slightest "Nazi" references like the one on Seinfeld.

A T shirt is hardly any kind of yardstick.....

Seems distasteful.

Then again in Petawawa skulls of any sort seem worse than a swastika.

[q
Kilo_302 said:
but these shirts seem to glorify the killing of women and children, and are also somewhat racist.

Hamas fighters come in both sexes along with underage gun toting terrs in trg or worse.

Women are not innocent as you may think. Plenty of enemy females out there willing to slap on a suicide vest or point a LOADED rifle at any of us, and with this raise their children to be suicide bombers themselves. Perhaps thats what the T-shirt is saying - get both a terr and its offspring, a 2 for 1 deal. I don't see this T as the slaying/open murder of innocents. She (on the T) is not holding a baby bottle is she!

EDIT: I used to have a T-shirt that had a Russian in the sighting pic of a C1, with the phrase "Shoot To Live, Rule No. 7.62". We sold over 200 of them, no big deal.

OWDU

Flawed Design said:

They still on that kick there? Hell, that's been going on for years then. ::)

But of course, having a picture of Che (one of communism's great mass murderers) on your t-shirt is perfectly acceptable.

Not really on the politically incorrect line, but my buddy had a shirt he wore at work that said "customer service" below a hand giving the one-fingered salute. It made me giggle.

Do explain.

There is an 18 min "film" on youtube, it was also featured on 60 min. you should all check it out. Just search for:

PALLYWOOD

It gives some good insight to what can go on over there to appease our western bleeding hearts! I saw it yesterday as part of a media awareness program.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Until they shrunk in the stomach, :-[ I had 2 "Hitler World Tour" shirts even though I detest even the slightest "Nazi" references like the one on Seinfeld.

A T shirt is hardly any kind of yardstick.....

Hey Bruce I had the same shirt! I really got a kick out of two of the entries on the back of it,

Invasion of England-Cancelled
Invasion of Russia- Cancelled.

Back