• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Current/Past Officer Cadets

Brantford campus of Wilfrid Laurier University. Will be graduating next year with an honours BA in Contemporary Studies.

Currently praying to get into ROTP. Third year PoliSci major, completed minor in Business. Grad'ing in 2008

Piper said:
Criminal Justice and Public Policy at beautiful civvie university. My trade is Logistics, oorah.  :D

If anyone can figure out how I pulled this off let me know (I always thought they wanted Business Admin or something along those lines for Log, oh well).

I'm interested to know how. I thought that too, from reading up on Log Officer on recruiting website. Was it that Public Policy that got you that?

Your degree does not need to be related to your military trade unless it is obvious such as an engineering MOC. I'm a pilot with a business degree. It has nothing to do with each other.

And even for engineering officers, you don't have to have an engineering degree.

UVic Physics, 2nd year, Airfield Engineering.

I'm doing the Civie U route at the University of Alberta, taking Sociology.  I'm a LogO right now, but I hope to switch to MPO.

Software Eng '08
Aerospace Engineer

hey vessey - fancy seeing you on here....

Another RESO

2 Years Kwantlen University College
2.5 Years Simon Fraser University Hon BA (Still going on right now  :()

Health Care Administrator R48

Big Foot said:
Military and Strategic Studies, class of 2008.
I guess I should change this, I'm an English major with a minor in History now, still class of '08.

I am in my first year at Civi U, at Simon Fraser University.

I am earning my Bachelor of Science, majoring in Computer Sciences and Minor in Math.

I. Yoon 24822
Moc: Armour 23U
Went through FYOP without any military experience... no IAP no nothing.. It was fun.. :skull:

Officer Cadet Zillman 636, Infantry 23U  ;)  1st Year U of Manitoba, completed IAP summer 2006.

Laurentian University
Class of 2008
Law and Justice
ARMD in process to PLT

Back