• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cuban Bloggers

FascistLibertarian

Inactive
Reaction score
If any of yall have time I would suggest checking a few of them out, the insite they give into Cuban culture and politics is intresting.
This is the upside of the unrestricted flow of information.

This one is pretty good
http://www.desdecuba.com/generationy/
and there are a bunch more.

I think we are still ages away from north korean bloggers though :(
you can tell Cuba is going down bc they are trying to liberalize (like the French in the 1700's, Russian monarchy, USSR in the 1980's etcetcetc)  but the commies wont give up power, they are weak and old and lack the youthful nature of those who are empowered by concessions which show weakness and inspire yet more demands.  :eek:

I can see a NK blog:

The great leader is wonderful (repeat 100 times)

I am very hungry I will post when I find something to eat.

(next post 3 days later)
The great leader has given us bread it tastes wonderful almost as good as the cardboard I had last week.

(next post, 2 weeks later)
Sorry for not posting, electricity is not working, the great leader said that other people needed it more, I am glad of my sacrifice, can’t type to much as I am very tired since I have not eaten  in 5 days

comeon
;D
comparing cubans to north koreans is like comparing cathlics to these breakaway morons. sorry, these moron moromons

Back