• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CPAC documentry on F-35

Retired AF Guy

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
The CPAC channel is airing a documentary on the F-35 titled, "F-35: The Politics of Procurement" that is hosted by Canada's renowned military journalist Scott Taylor. The documentry first aired yesterday, but is is being re-shown tonight at 07:00 PM Eastern Time.

Quite informative. Although moments of it were good for a laugh.

I think that CPAC does an excellent job of remaining neutral throughout all of its political discussions and this documentary is no different. There will be other parts that would make the other side laugh.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another Sea King. Guess we will know in a couple hours when the election is over.

Sapperian said:
I just hope this doesn't turn into another Sea King. Guess we will know in a couple hours when the election is over.

What happened with the Sea King?

that ex-procurement "expert" in the oh so fashionable bow tie came up with some real good guffaws.

Because a competitive process ALWAYS saves the taxpayers money, is ALWAYS the best way to procure equipment for the CF.

Guess he was working on the annual toilet procurement contracts when the Sea King replacement project was only costing us $750 million to not buy any aircraft and he was too busy to notice.

And of course sole sourcing was such a disaster for the recent acquisitions of Leo2,s C17's and Chinooks.  Complete failures those projects. 

Back