• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Conservatives vote against support for veterans

This government really does not look conservative at all when you look at the numbers. Expenditures increased by 31% and revenues by 15% with 7%  to match pop growth and a 40 billion deficit.

recceguy said:
... Gun owners on other forums talk openly about no longer sending them money, taking out memberships nor planning on voting for them.

It almost seems like the CPC wants to implode on purpose.

- A classic case of forgetting their base. Be interesting to see if former CPC voters are dumb enough to elect a Lib/DP gummint that will bring back the Long Gun Registry with a VENGENCE and start confiscating all of the  firearms that are of a new design and look EVIL.

I miss the Reform. They were honest conservatives and their promises matched their actions. I respected them. I don't have a clue who to vote for. Hopefully my riding will have someone worthwhile.

TCBF said:
- A classic case of forgetting their base. Be interesting to see if former CPC voters are dumb enough to elect a Lib/DP gummint that will bring back the Long Gun Registry with a VENGENCE and start confiscating all of the  firearms that are of a new design and look EVIL. 

You don't have to wait. The RCMP are already doing that.
(Nice to see you back ;) )

There are three factors which require nominal spending to increase every year:
1) Population growth
2) Inflation
3) Regulation creep (governments add legislation and rarely remove any)

The best snapshot is usually the government's own fiscal reference tables.

Note that spending jumped by $30B (the recommended 2% of GDP agreed to by the G20) after the Layton-Dion-Duceppe coalition failure because it was a key demand of the opposition, which obscured whether or not the CPC wanted to do it of their own volition.

When in doubt, search "canada federal government fiscal tables"

Back