• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comms COE Question

sabot41

Inactive
Reaction score
Is the Armd School still the COE for basic and/or advanced comms trg and if they are to what extent. I know adv comms is not covered anymore, but is it still on the books as being a viable course?? Is comms trg for all combat arms or the army as a whole including officers?? I was out before TCCCS arrived (thank god) but new systems coming into service require trg along the comms line, just trying to establish the background for COE purposes.

tanks

Dan

No the Armour School is not. The Sigs School in Kingston is now the CofE however if you look closely the lesson plans are a cut and paste of old Armour School material.  That being said CTC is developing a new interactive computer program to help teach TCCCCs.  Comms trg is for the everyone but for the most part it is imbedded in the DP1 level trg.

For anyone interested in TCCCS trg just drop me a line via DIN and I can send CBT(computer based training) cd-roms. I have the following available:

522, 521(LAR), PDT, CI and PLGR to name a few. Sorry but no 77 set :D

Cheers,

leopard1
Sigs Section
LFCA TC Meaford

I'd be interested in knowing who will/may be designated COE for new systems such as SAS or TAC C2IS. I know who will eventually instruct these systems, but who will control/monitor individual trg.

tanks

Back