• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

COBBERs Heat mangement

starlight_cdn

Inactive
Reaction score
I order two of these scarf like neck cooler things on the reccommendation of a buddy for my governement funded trip to SW Asia. Upon finding out I was a soldier the owner contacted me and informed me he had a standing mil discount. I told him to e-mail me the particulars and I would post on forums for the troops to use.

Excerpt from e-mail
All troops that order the Cobber will receive  10% off plus free shipping.

They need not send another email, simply type in the word "soldier" in the "where did you hear of the Cobber" field on the order form, and I will automatically do the deduction.

Regards and thank you for your help.

Isaac

Link to site:  www.bodycool.tv

I got two off of ebay for 5 bucks.  The crystals in thema re available at the garden centre in most Can tires, and if you lose your sand traps on a set of pants, and find them filled with the crystals around your next, you have a Cadpat Cobber knock off.  ANyway, regardless of where you got them, they are worth it, and do keep you much cooler that you would expect for such a simple idea.

Received my order in five days....ordered Wednesday, in my mail box by Monday.  8)

Excellent customer service.

Back