• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Christianity is just a hypocritical joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Here is what a heretic natured person had to say about his person 'views' on Christianity.
Is the bible is extremely hypocritical or is it just me?

Doesnt the bible teach that killing is wrong?  and yet somewhere in it, it reads, (please correct me if im wrong - im no christian) "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"?
Do u remeber the witch trials?
Christians burned hundreds of innocent men, women and children because someone decided they didnt like them and called them "witch!"
If the "witches" didnt confess their "crime" (although i see no crime in holding different beliefs) they were taken and tortured until they confessed.

now dont u tell me christians believe that killing is wrong.

Also, i thought "God" saw everyone as equals, and yet the bible frowns upon homosexuality and most christians do not agree with homosexual relationships and think that all people who are not christians will burn in hell!

In my opinion, the only intelligent thing to come out from the bible are the ten commandments.  But arent they just common sense? (appart from the thing about worshipping "false gods" - everyone is entitled to their own unique beliefs - no matter how much u disagree with them)

i honestly see the bible as evil.  It is responsible for countless deaths - and not just from the witch trials. 
it created "Satan". The bible and its religion are responsible for a lot of wars. 
it has turned people against each other just because of their beliefs. 
it says that "god" gave man the power to think for themselves and make their own choices and yet it says all choices that are different to the bible are wrong. 
and it is totally sexist.

All i say is:  live your life they way u want to live it - let others live their own.  Its their choices, its their acts, its their beliefs, its their life.

Nox, you were warned for your Satanism thread not to preach religious debate here.   You don't seem to take the hint do you.  Consider this your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back