• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

our government is based upon that of Great Britain. In the last few years, there have been at least a half dozen in London fall on their swords when they have been outed. Here absolutely nothing happens instead it is the one who was outed has forced others who were faithful stewards of the law out to pasture. Even Admiral Norman was in one sense this type of victim as his crime was forcing Ottawa to honour a commitment and provide a desperately needed resource.
No one resigns anymore over anything.

All this has been in the public sphere for a while (Project Sidewinder), just not widely reported.
Yes, I’ve heard about Project Sidewinder and was discussed the other day. What I didn’t realize though is that it would appear that U.S. intel also was well aware of what the Chinese were doing in Canada. If so, then the inference I take is that not only did the PM seem to ignore what our own intel people were saying but also what the U.S. intel people (according to CSIS Officer Michel Juneau-Katsura) were saying as well. In other words…two major independent sources of information.

It appears Greek politicians experience things differently than Canadian politicians.
They have the Hot Gates though and the Spartans.

We have the descendant of Marie Antoinette and a Kardashian off shoot it seems.

OK maybe not Kardashian - even they have some self respect and integrity....

Last edited:
I’m from Clan Gordon or at least that’s what mum told me. Who do I distrust - just to be safe ? 😉

Everyone. Including closest family members.

It is the (Scottish) way ;)

the simpsons scotland GIF

But Aberdeenshire is quite nice... I recommend a visit (in the summer) sometime!

I have been hacked. Posts of mine have been altered. Original posts have been created. Old posts have been modified.

Dropping off line for the foreseeable.

Back