• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chad_Sexington

paracowboy

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I dunno who you are, dude, but that may be The. Funniest. Screenname. Ever.
I giggled for 20 minutes.

lol.  I think I recognize that name from The Simpsons. :D

Marge types a fan letter for the Burly paper towel man, asking for a signed photograph.  After she leaves, Homer examines the typewriter ribbon and finds out what Marge was writing.  Feeling betrayed, he vows to get back at her.

Later, Marge answers the phone.

Marge: Hello?

[cut to Homer and Bart, who are on the other end of the line.  They're in another house with a window overlooking the Simpson home]

Bart: [pinching his nose shut to disguise his voice] We have a person-to-person call for Marge Simpson.

Marge: [impressed] Person-to-person?

Homer: [takes phone, disguises voice] Hello, this is Chad Sexington, the model for Burly paper towels.

Marge: [gasps] How did you get my number?

Homer: I....don't.... know......., but I was quite moved by your letter.  I'd love to meet you and your family; shall we say, dinner?

Marge: Oh, my goodness--

Homer: Perfect.  I'll be there at seven.  [hangs up]

[he and Bart high-five]

Marge: Oh, my God.  Dinner with Burly.

[cut to Homer and Bart, laughing.  The camera pulls back to reveal that Homer is in Ned's house.  Also, Ned is there, entertaining guests]

Ned: Playing a prank-er-oo, eh?

Homer: I was having a private conversation with my wife, in the guise of Chad Sexington.  Do you mind?

;D

dude, please tell me you didn't recite that from memory...  :blotto:

Wow, if that was from memory I am totally impressed.

It wasn't from memory.  I just typed "Chad Sexington +simpsons" into google and found it from there. :)

I love you Chad_Sexington.

:-*

You, dude, are my freekin' HERO.

Back