• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF-156B for light attack role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerKaiser said:
Bombarider last years autorized the modernisation of his mid-life CT-156

That's news to me...  I was in Moose Jaw till 2 months ago and never head of a modernisation of the Harvards...

DerKaiser said:
who care about a lease or not? i mean...look the Leopard 2A6M is a German one but Germany authorized the modernization , this is for why we have a version called "2A6M Can" because Canadian forces install a Slate armour...

The problem is that the company we lease them from is civilian.  And no where in the contract it says we'll use them in combat.  

DerKaiser said:
this is completely idiot to lease a aircraft but a our own constructor (Bombardier) refused the modernization of his aircraft.

It woudn't be a modernisation.  We'd have to buy new AT-6B, which is fairly different than the Harvard avionics/electronic wise.

DerKaiser said:
this is a completly non-sense to claimed the CT-156 can't be modernized on a AT-6B...and anyway canada need a attack helicopter and aircraft in afghanistan , for many reason :

Just so you know, we have officially 26 Harvard II.  Every morning, Bombardier (the guys contracted for maintenance) have to put 19 on the line (this is by contract).  They have a hard time making this number with the 26 aircrafts.  Most of the time, we have less, sometimes we have 1-2 more.  Also consider that 156101 is pretty close to end life I think (it's been beaten up to death and doesn't fly straight anymore...  And i'm not kidding) and 155112 has gone through an ejection (it's been sitting in the corner of the hangar for almost 2 years, being canibalized for parts).  Plus, these aircrafts are used for training.  We are constantly behind in the training.  I have yet to see a course on the Harvard II that finishes on time. Plus, we need to train pilots, put them through their wings course so they can become useful.  So, we NEED these aircrafts and more!  Taking 10 out of the fleet to "modernize" to an attack version wouldn't make any sense even if it would be possible...

Please get your facts straight before you come up and throw these crazy ideas out there and try to justify them!!

DerKaiser said:
Read in right, the autorization : Non-commercial Reproduction is a non-commercial reproduction and anyway the TV ad its from 2000's not a new one and i link the canadian forces website (www.dnd.ca)  so i'm in right mate...good try but not a good try in same time :)
Not talking about the content ... it is the use of the Canada Word Mark and CF Badge at the end that implies that the production is an official production of the Government of Canada and or the CF.  That is where you creativity falls off the rails.  Not withstanding the illegal use of music, but that is another issue.  

gwp said:
Not talking about the content ... it is the use of the Canada Word Mark and CF Badge at the end that implies that the production is an official production of the Government of Canada and or the CF.  That is where you creativity falls off the rails.  Not withstanding the illegal use of music, but that is another issue.  

CF bagdge? many of my video are from camera combat without "CF badge" ...mate i have more 40GB of video on my computer, my friend from Army in LAVAL , R22eR and many another Quebec regiment send me lot of video...my friend in youtube authorized me to use his video from a M113 TUA...isn't all camera combat footage many are from my friends own made video. I don't know where did you think but i know my right and the music is a autorized music ;) Youtube authorized lot of music and Epicon authorized it

DerKaiser, il parle de la fin quand ca dit "STRONG, PROUD" avec le logo des FC et le numéro de téléphone, suivi de la feuille d'érable avec le nom "Canada".  Ca, ca enfreint les copyright...

SupersonicMax said:
DerKaiser, il parle de la fin quand ca dit "STRONG, PROUD" avec le logo des FC et le numéro de téléphone, suivi de la feuille d'érable avec le nom "Canada".  Ca, ca enfreint les copyright...

Trop pas ,  li bien ici

Copie non commerciale

L'information de ce site y a été affichée afin de faciliter la disponibilité à des fins d'utilisation personnelle ou publique non commerciale et peut être copiée, en tout ou en partie et par quelque moyen que ce soit, sans frais ni permission du ministère de la Défense nationale. Nous demandons seulement : * que l'utilisateur fasse preuve d'une diligence raisonnable en s'assurant de l'exactitude des documents copiés; * que le ministère de la Défense nationale soit identifié comme le ministère source; * que la copie ne soit pas présentée comme une version officielle des documents copiés, ni comme une copie faite en collaboration avec le ministère de la Défense nationale ou avec son consentement.

J'Ai identifier les site d'ou mes videos viennes, j'ai donc le droit de copié le video sans l'utulisé pour le commerce et c'est pas pour le commerce c'est un messages contre la propagande des russes sur youtube. C'est comme chercher une trou quand yen a pas...c'est inutile de dire que je copie un video quand je met le liens d'ou il provident avec le copie non-commerciel.

SupersonicMax said:
And the Canada Wordmark is only authorized for use on official Government of Canada materials. Splicing it onto the end of your remix of other video is misrepresenting the Government and the CF.

DerKaiser said:
.........my friend in youtube authorized me to use his video from a M113 TUA...

On the "LEGAL" front; you do realize that your friend may have broken the National Defence Act by publicizing that video in any way shape or form and sharing it with you?  Your friend may have committed a VERY SERIOUS SECURITY VIOLATION.  You may now be a "co-conspirator" in his crimes.

Does Timmy have any captured Yak 3's or LA-7's? Maybe we could reactivate some Mustang squadrons while we're at it.

Les lois je l'est connait j'ai trois personnes dans ma familes qui travaille a radio-canada a Montréal et Caraquet (N-B) j'ai plein de videos qui previennet de mes amies, des archives ,de mon cousin en Afghanistan et certain qui provient du site officiel de www.dnd.ca etwww.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/  et la lois stipule que j'ai lautorisation d'utulisé au complet ou en parti de fichier video (que ca soit annonce publicitaires ou bien vidéos des forces canadiennes). Je n'est ni représenté le vidéo comme annonce-officiel ( je l'est meme marquer ) c'etais un Re: sur un video russes que eu aussi on utulisé l'exemple d'une annonce publicitaires (faux biensure). Mon video n'est pas pour le commerce , j'ai marquer mes droits d'utilisation personnel c'est le cas sur youtube et de plus j'ai marquer d'ou les video provients donc je suis dans la légalité totales.

Et pour la musique youtube a fait autoriser des musiques par des centaines de groupes très connue ,comme Metallica exemple qui accepter qu'ont peut utulisé leur musique sans verser une cents. Donc vous cherchez des troues à des places qui n'a pas....c'est completement stupides de votre par de m'envoyer pratiquement chier parceque je fait un vidéo que plusieure video ont été autorisé par des gens et que la lois stipule que je suis dans les droit  totales.

Et en plus de ca ca rien n'a voir avec mon sujet...que d'ailler vous m envoyer tout chier un par un parceque j'ai dit que le canada a besion d'un AT-6B....wow quel merveilleux site, vous dite bonjour a  tout le monde de même?

DerKaiser, it's not the videos the problem.  It's the use of the Canada Woodmark at the end of it, which is supposed to only be on official government documents.  Same goes with the "STRONG, PROUD" part.  What do you NOT understand?

Did you read my post about the AT-6B to come back on topic?

SupersonicMax said:
DerKaiser, it's not the videos the problem.  It's the use of the Canada Woodmark at the end of it, which is supposed to only be on official government documents.  Same goes with the "STRONG, PROUD" part.  What do you NOT understand?

Did you read my post about the AT-6B to come back on topic?

Good luck trying to get hime to go back on topic....Cdn Aviator has been trying to get him to do so regarding the Chitcoutimi and the P8 and he has had no luck as of yet.

DerKaiser said:
...did you snif some Agent Orange in Gagetown or what?...

Methinks someone is trolling.

Let the meltdown commence.

:pop:

OWDU

George Wallace said:
On the "LEGAL" front; you do realize that your friend may have broken the National Defence Act by publicizing that video in any way shape or form and sharing it with you?  Your friend may have committed a VERY SERIOUS SECURITY VIOLATION.  You may now be a "co-conspirator" in his crimes.

Dude , canadian army authorized personal stuff like MP3 and Cam corder...not in BMQ/SQ but after all you can for sure, for your personal time (break). What a security violation when the M113  TUA is old...isn't Area 51 man its canadian army. some place in canada you can't use some electronic stuff and camcorder like NORAD but in the rest of Canadian army branch you can for sure.

DerKaiser said:
Dude , canadian army authorized personal stuff like MP3 and Cam corder...not in BMQ/SQ but after all you can for sure, for your personal time (break). What a security violation when the M113  TUA is old...isn't Area 51 man its canadian army. some place in canada you can't use some electronic stuff and camcorder like NORAD but in the rest of Canadian army branch you can for sure.

OK

DerKaiser

Time to lay down the law.  YOU DO NOT KNOW OF WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.  

You have read articles, and seen things, and not fully understood what you have seen or read.  You are posting false information.  You do not know whether or not a BREACH OF SECURITY has been committed.  You don't even have a clue of what SECURITY is.  You, therefore, don't know what the National Defence Act is, nor any of the other SECURITY regulations that members of the Canadian Forces must follow.

Therefore, I am telling you now.

STOP POSTING incorrect and possibly illegal information that may be in BREACH of CF Security Regulations.

Failure to do so will initiate your being put on the site's WARNING System

George
Milnet Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back