• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Flag for Shoulder

Glad i dont have to worry about this issue of inadvertent flag removal.

Its the stealthily executed wings-name tage reversal i have to worry about  ;D

George Wallace said:
It is called the CAW Automatic Flag Removing Seatbelt.          CAW-AFRS
Must be related to the CAW-APRS (automatic poppy removing seatbelt).

I have a pile of those little flags in various colours, green, red and white, tan.....  all next to the dryer... I take the things off (and the nametags and epilets) before they are washed... yes... I do his laundry ... LOL... and yes... he makes up for it in other ways  >:D

NFLD Sapper said:
Geez the only thing I take off the shirts is my name tag.

I used to take the epilets off the old green pajamas when I wore them - because they'd get all bunchy. The flags were always getting stuck to the socks so I just took them off. I figured I might as well do the nametag too while I was at it. :)

CDN Aviator said:
If no.....explain the situation to your supervisor. If he/she is like me, it will take him/her just a few seconds to sort it out.

Heck, your boss will probably just give you one of his/hers right then and there.
My QM forgot a lot of the "little things". I'm slowly compiling a list of stuff to request when my DEUs come in (again, Logistik sent all the wrong things/sizes the first time). My Trg O lent me a spare until then. :)

George Wallace said:
It is called the CAW Automatic Flag Removing Seatbelt.          CAW-AFRS

"Master-corpral! I lost my flag!"
"Did you check inside your tac vest?"
"What?"
"I bet it's inside your tac vest, check there."

[pause]

"You're brilliant master-corpal, how did you know it was there???"
::)

Back