• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian army TO&Es

MCG said:
. . . and here: http://army.ca/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=ZMisc/Org

the charts anyone know where i can get them and any others ? .

thomas

Just remember that while these TOEs may be interesting, they no longer reflect the way a Canadian unit will look when it deploys on an operation, whether that be peace support, enforcement or warfighting. All task forces will be tailored to the mission, and the land force element will be part of a JTF configuration.

Come to think of it, paper TOEs have never really reflected the way we have deployed for ops (at least as long as I've been around) and have IMHO generally only served as a guide for what we look like in garrison. There have always been lots of other factors at play.

Cheers.

yeah i know but the actual strengths are good to know for people like myself who wargame etc ,all you have to do is take a percentage off the actual TO&E for realism ,but we do need to know what they are ,also a lot of people use my TO&Es group for other research like some US military personnel use it for this ,and writers etc .

thomas

Ex CF and present day planner/war gamer who was referred to this site by a friend who thought I would find a copy of the electronic battle box here. I see that mauler was also searching ... any joy? Appreciate any help provided... :cdn:

kosovo said:
Ex CF and present day planner/war gamer who was referred to this site by a friend who thought I would find a copy of the electronic battle box here. I see that mauler was also searching ... any joy? Appreciate any help provided... :cdn:

hi mate what is it you are looking for ? ,as some of the canadian files i have had them sent to me and on the way .

thomas

Back