• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can people use...

HopefulA.B.

Inactive
Reaction score
In the aplitude test, do you get paper to figure out the problems? I know it's all multiple choice but still...

What's the theory behind using half a question in the title thread without putting the actual question?

Does the suspense make people more inclined to read it?

-Will I ever....
-What if I.....
-My head is stuck in the....

Serious question, I've always wondered.

PS, practice math before the aptitude test. Everyone thinks they will do fine and they will remember everything from school. Then you get there and you see this;

If 1/2x +1/2(1/2x + 1/2(1/2x +1/2(1/2x + ... = y,
then x = ?

Well, maybe a little easier, but really- practice.

You are provided with 2x legal sized blank papers. You are also given pencils but if you are used to mechanical pencils I recommend you bring your own!  :p

HopefulA.B. said:
In the aplitude test, do you get paper to figure out the problems?

"STEP 03: Preparing for the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test:
The Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) is used to select applicants for employment in the Canadian Forces and to help determine specific
Military Occupations for which you are best suited. Applicants will complete either the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test by hand or the electronic
- Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (eCFAT) on a computer. Scrap paper and a pencil will be provided. It is imperative that you prepare for this test as there is no automatic entitlement to allow a rewrite – you must be successful in order to continue processing.":
http://www.rhli.ca/recruiting/recruitingforms/CF_ApplicationProcedure.pdf

Cool, got it, thanks all. And that math questions seems like 10-30.

ObedientiaZelum: Nope, just couldn't make the tittle intresting without giving the subject away.

Back