• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Camp Argonaut Alumni 1985-1990

monab

Inactive
Reaction score
:salute:  [size=10pt]Hello everyone, I am looking for some old friends....some good ole times there in Goan's Orchard and the Swamp!  Let't get back in touch..............thanks.    Mona;)  [/size]

bin there done that got the t-shirts
Wild 88-91

Hey, not quite sure if you remember me.......during staff on basic wilderness 89 and wilderness in 90 I was Sgt. Greene.....1989 was the year we moved into Goans' Orchard.........what a year for mosquitos....don't you agree?  What are you doing these days?    Mona;)

Goan's Orchard and the "Salt Water Rabbit"!!

Was there in 85-88 & 90-92

Cadet DSM Wall said:
Why did you guys have to move out to goans orchard? What happined in ARGO?

Cheers

talking about the wilderness leadership and the camp AdvTrg. program that moved from Swan lake to Goans Orchard in 1988 do to high levels of bacteria in the lake.

Navalsnipr said:
Goan's Orchard and the "Salt Water Rabbit"!!

Was there in 85-88 & 90-92
We co-incided then. I did my CLI at Argo in 83. Athletic Leadership at Borden in 84. Arctic Indoc at Valcartier/Baffin Island in 85. Was back at Argo in 86 as PERI staff - Cpl, and Peri again in 87 as the Sgt. My brother was on the 86 Argo Wilderness Course.

What Jeep said!!

Mind you it was a salt water rabbit back then!!

armyvern said:
We co-incided then. I did my CLI at Argo in 83. Athletic Leadership at Borden in 84. Arctic Indoc at Valcartier/Baffin Island in 85. Was back at Argo in 86 as PERI staff - Cpl, and Peri again in 87 as the Sgt. My brother was on the 86 Argo Wilderness Course.

And after all that time there as a cadet you took a posting there? :brickwall:

my72jeep said:
And after all that time there as a cadet you took a posting there? :brickwall:
Actually this is my 2nd posting here. Nothing wrong with Gagetown.  ::)  ;D

armyvern said:
Actually this is my 2nd posting here. Nothing wrong with Gagetown.  ::)  ;D

There is one in every crowd :clown:

I'm Navy and still enjoy going up to Gagetown for some range time...

Hey, come on all you alumni, looking for some old friends.....Jody Crowe, Charles LeBlanc, Lori Pittman, Allison Gillan......Get in touch.    Thanks.  Mona:)

Remember Goans Orchard?

Well, I was on Wild 88 in Goan's Orchard.

Good times had by all.

Mind you the pushups, situps prior to eating got most of us into shape pretty fast.

50km ruck march was a gooder, as well as the 6 day canoe.....unnngh....the "dirty 13" was an experience.

The 3 day solo was a bust due to the weather, but a relief when the boat came to pick us up.

Fond memories.

Regards

Lets see...

Jody is supposedly in Alberta, Lori is in the Air Force I've not heard about any of the others...

Goan's Orchard, how could I forget... being Supply O for Adventure Training in '92, it was my bedroom, living room, kitchen. Although I spent around 50 nights out there any every day, I did enjoy it.. except when those blasted black bears decided to come by and shed our kitchen tent!!

Recce By Death said:
Well, I was on Wild 88 in Goan's Orchard.

Good times had by all.

Mind you the pushups, situps prior to eating got most of us into shape pretty fast.

50km ruck march was a gooder, as well as the 6 day canoe.....unnngh....the "dirty 13" was an experience.

The 3 day solo was a bust due to the weather, but a relief when the boat came to pick us up.

Fond memories.

Regards

I was a ptl commander on wild in 88 it was Ocdt. Clarke or my self that picked you up in the boat. In the pouring rain.

Back