• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadpad Scarfs...

cbt arms sub tech

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know any surplus stores that carry cad pad scarf's, seen them in Wainwright on Ex, having a hard time finding one....Already checked online websites.....

DS Staff has asked you on many occassions what is a "cbt arms sub tech" you going to enlighten us on this or maybe the DS needs to use this on you?
yellow.gif

Nfld Sapper said:
DS Staff has asked you on many occassions what is a "cbt arms sub tech" you going to enlighten us on this or maybe the DS needs to use this on you?
yellow.gif

You like those cards don't you ;D

OK,

That clarifies. "Sup" vice "Sub" is the short authorized form for a Supply Tech/Storesman....ergo the confusion.

That scarf you are referring to, I believe is the personal cam net. It is in the supply system.

Why would you want a cadpat scarf?  ???

Just wear the issued green headover/neckwarmer/old waffle scarf/trooper hat etc.

Cadpat wont save you from anything!

davidhmd said:
Untrue... it will save me from looking TOTALLY uncool in times of danger and intrigue!

I have some terrible news for you.

As a junior signals officer in northern AB, the odds of you being on the cutting edge of cool are slim. When combined with your cadpat scarf, they increase exponentially against you.

Sorry to be the one to have to break this to you.  ;D

davidhmd said:
Untrue... it will save me from looking TOTALLY uncool in times of danger and intrigue!

Pfftt...you have Jimmy...you don't need no stinkin' Cadpat scarf to look cool

Piper said:
What? That support arms aren't "cool"?

We prefer the term 'necessary' anyways.

Apparently, you are getting rather thin skinned in your new trade too!*

Perhaps a cadpat ascot to wipe away the tears is the solution.... ;D

*For the record, GO!!! would like to acknowledge that all of the CSS trades (even jimmies) are necessary and valued members of the fighting team, and furthermore, that he puts his money where his mouth is on every parachute jump - because parachutes are packed by a specially trained supply tech - known as a para rigger.

Sig_Des said:
Pfftt...you have Jimmy...you don't need no stinkin' Cadpat scarf to look cool

This is a smart man. Everyone shall listen to him.
bowdown.gif

boehm said:
This is a smart man. Everyone shall listen to him.
bowdown.gif

Having a naked man on your badge is cool ?

I'm sorry but that's about as non-heterosexual  "brokeback" as it gets.....

GO!!! said:
*For the record, GO!!! would like to acknowledge that all of the CSS trades (even jimmies) are necessary and valued members of the fighting team, and furthermore, that he puts his money where his mouth is on every parachute jump - because parachutes are packed by a specially trained supply tech - known as a para rigger.

I like you infanteers too, GO!!! ;D (although, I want to clarify that us jimmies are CS, not CSS  ;) )

Now, back to the Cadpat scarves...you looking at something keen like this?

apocalypse_lead.jpg

Back