• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C7A2 RIFLE

Just coming off of BMQ, and we did have 3 or 4 people fail the handling test because of the hand loading.  My best time was 32 seconds.  Biggest things to remember is that rushing will make you screw up.  Secondly, distance is not your friend.  The smaller distance you have to bring the round from the floor to the mag the faster you can do it.  It might sound like common sense, but people had their arms flailing all over the place and were holding the mag up near their chest.

Danjanou said:
Yup also remember timed strip and assemble of all weapons blindfolded.

Being a true professional, I REALLY hope that you're talking about the 'weapon' that I think you are.... ;D

Jim Seggie said:
Jamming all the rounds in....hmmmmm

Well. I guess we don't need to spend time on mag loading anymore. Just jam the rounds in.

** I stand Corrected: Seat the Rounds don't jam them, just her way of describing it

daftandbarmy said:
Being a true professional, I REALLY hope that you're talking about the 'weapon' that I think you are.... ;D

That PO check was in the JRs after 8)

Back