• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C Coy VACSTC 2006

bubbles 16

Inactive
Reaction score
Who all on this site was in Charlie company in Vernon ACSTC.
I was in 16 plt. charlie and my name is Adam Smith.

:threat: SIXTEEN! :threat:
Simply the best Platoon, from the best company in existence

2lt McAuley, Sgt Mann, Sgt St-Jules, Sgt Crawford, all the troopies
...and of course WO Baldock, a.k.a., "Q-Ball, the patron saint of awesomness"

I was in 16 platoon. It was the best! Great staff, great laughs, I got to shave a guy's legs...  ;D
If you can't guess, this is Maygen Muir.

shave some guys lags? Charlie was definately wierd this year. DELTA COMPANY ALL THE WAY!

Muir said:
I was in 16 platoon. It was the best! Great staff, great laughs, I got to shave a guy's legs...  ;D
If you can't guess, this is Maygen Muir.

Oh man, how could I forget walking around the corner of the mess hall and seeing...that.  Of course it had to be members of 16 shaving Ford's legs underneath the building's water point.  I broke it up and left him with half of his legs shaved...as a reminder not to something stupid like that again.

How's it going Muir...staying out of trouble?

Haha, Delta Coy, dont' remind me, I get to share 3 of my college courses with none other than Stephanie Therrien.

Yah, good times. Did you know that Ford took Daenkaert's electric razor and broke it trying to shave the other half of his legs? And it wasn't only 16 platoon cadets shaving his legs, my best friend from my home corps was helping, she was in Echo.

And whether or not I'm staying out of trouble... depends on what you consider trouble. I haven't been doing anything too bad or illegal :p

Made flag party guard for my corps, out of 15 people that tried out I made it, so that's pretty good.

Back