• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BSERE training coming up next month, any suggestions?

AES Op - Jr said:
WOW....  I just got back from Winterpeg and BSERE.  Was one of the most challenging courses of my career so far.  

Now you need to attend ASERE for some more fun and games ....................  :p

Ok  Here is another Pic Aircrew will recognize....  If you went through BSERE without having a Fire Ban in place that is...

AES Op - Jr said:
WOW....  I just got back from Winterpeg and BSERE.  Was one of the most challenging courses of my career so far.

BSERE was a blast, of course I did mine in the spring, no bugs, no cold, and no fires (booo!)

BEW will probably be a bit more challenging than BSERE

And as CDN Aviator posted....  BAC is a trooper, not to be taken lightly.    There is a reason why the pass rate is hovering around 50%, people take it lightly, some people show up unprepared.  Bottom line is that it is a challenging course, taking it easy one night, could mean you are packing the next.

Now where do I sign up for some ASERE action!

Dolphin_Hunter said:
BEW will probably be a bit more challenging than BSERE

7 Pre-BAC AES Ops were on my BEW course and 6 of them failed the exam.

Well I failed it twice (not one of my finer moments), but it is done now and I have a check ride next week.    The one guy who aced his BEW didn't last a week here on BAC.

Nice scruff!  I am SOOOO saving that picture for your mug-out.  You did shave prior to going home right?  Or did you let the other half see your mountain-man imitation?  ;D

Back