• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Britts the same as Canada.

Well if you spoke your mind, the post would be blank.

Keep up the digs on reservists, to make you feel better, and you will hear me speak my mind.

Oh ya I forgot this is a militia dominated board, as some will have you believe, yet you still keep coming back and mouthing off.

If you got something to offer, then do it, you want to insult and go tit for tat, just shuffle off.

dileas

tess

BPC - Chill out on the rhetoric. This is your freebie. Professionals don't whine....

BITTER PPCLI CPL said:
No, just had a shitty day (can I say that) babysitting SQ babies!

As most of us here have had to do that at one time or another (and even on evenings and weekends ::)) you're excused this time. ;D

BPC,
lighten up Francis! Wow, are you really so insecure you have to immediately trot out tired insults? Have you never deployed with Reservists?

It wasn't that long ago when I was in that boat, and now watching them, it's kinda weird!

The shitty assed attitude is gone, sorry boyz. Went waayyy off track there, anyways I'm logging off, my basement flooded gotta go! Next time I reply I'll be PROFESSIONAL! Touche for everyone! :salute: :cdn:

as has been pointed out, the Temperate pattern blends in well @ night... and differentiated us, in Kabul, from the US & German troops
Must imagine that UK & Cdn troops now carry both arid & temperate gear - allowing them to wear what is most appropriate for the occasion / situation.

Back