• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BREAKING TOS

GundamFreak

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys wanted to know what happens or what are the consequences of breaking your your first contract before its end?? The contract I have will be 6ys long and would like to know if i did 5 what would happen for the last year I owe. Or if i did complete what would the CF do to be then???

What happened to

GundamFreak said:
I have been dreaming about this for years and it has up this point been firm that I want to choose this a career because this has been something I have wanted to do for a while now and seriously I hate being mocked about by people around me that do not understand about the importance I have placed this in my life.
???

You are burning to make a "career" out of the military, but you are looking to cut out on your first contract?  What happended since January 09?

I imagine that there would be some sort of penalty for breaking contract, to the effect of repayment of funds.  Repayment of funds for whatever Trades Training you may have received, similar to an OCdt at RMC breaking contract on graduation.  You may not get any Severance Pay as a result of that clawback, and still owe them funds.  What benefit would you get by quiting one year before end of contract anyway?  You would loose a years worth of work experience, perhaps 'Apprentice' or 'Journeyman' qualifications, by quiting.

Back