• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Start Dates

• Thread starter MasterChiefBognar
  • Start date
M

MasterChiefBognar

Does anybody know when (approximately) the BMQ will start for people selected on the July 18 selection board?  Will they hold a BMQ that would run over the xmas holidays, or would they wait until January to start?

I was selected may 9 and my basic is Aug 23, so i would say your basic would be Oct/Nov or around that time.

Gunner_Pyza, when did you get your call saying you were selected? Im just wondering because I had my file completed June 22nd and apparently they hold a selection board every day for my trade (SigOp) and they pick all applicants until they have no posiitons left.

Anyways I was just wondering,

Cheers.

Hey,

I keep in contact with my recruitment officer via email.  He talked to his HQ and sent an email saying that right now I'm schedualed for that date and that's when I most 'likely' will leave.  I didn't get a call or anything.  So it's not technically official. 

With the Ottawa recruitment centre they said that they usually call 21 days before the report date.  I don't know if that goes for all the other centres.

Ive heard BMQ start dates for Aug23, Aug30 (me) and Sept5.......are these all 1 BMQ arriving at different dates or are these 3 separate BMQ's?

Back